Hello, I am Ana!
- I was born in Nicaragua (located in Central America) and moved to Miami when I was a child. I have lived in Miami most of my life and have been happily married to my college sweat-heart for almost 17 years. Currently, I am a stay-at-home mom of two boys and one little girl, all under the age of 12. I pride myself on been a money saving mom, which allow us to pursue our many interests.
- Our family loves trying new things, from all the products we have tried, we have yet to find our most favorite product. Among the things we LOVE to do is trying & sampling new foods. I am not a chef or want to be one, however, all the recipes found here come from the foods we like to eat. I try to cook simple & kid-friendly meals because one, I don’t like slaving in the kitchen and two, my kids must love what I serve them!
- My family and I consider ourselves to be avid travels, we have traveled throughout most of the Caribbean and around our home state of Florida. There hasn’t been a destination we haven’t like yet, so the possibilities are nearly limitless. However, I have two travel dreams… One is to one day take a month long trip and drive across the USA and second, take the family and cruise through Europe.
Why I started CleverlyMe.com?
- Cleverly Me (Formerly Miami Mommy Savings) was born in the Fall of 2008. I started this blog to document our many family adventures.
Some of the topics I cover are:
Cleverly Me, focuses on my personal & family experiences. My mission is to share with you amazing reviews, latest entertainment, yummy recipes, and our many family adventures.
- Personal family content
- Family events & activities happenings
- Latest entertainment happenings
- Travel destinations
- Money savings tips & tricks
- Latest product reviews
- Amazing giveaways
Brands we have worked with:
- We have worked with brands like: Gymboree, Denny’s Diner, Winn-Dixie, Disney, Fisher-Price, Melissa & Doug, Pediped, Eucerin, Chevy, The Children’s Place, BJ’s, Staples, Happy Family, Columbia Pictures, Sony Pictures, Buddy Fruits, Rocky Mountain, Nature’s Own, Family Dollar, Pinypon Toys, Bath & Body Works, Sesame Street Live, ClosetMaid, Thomas Day Out, Walgreens, Walmart, JCPenney, P&G, SeaWorld, Huggies, Microsoft, Mueller’s, Red Gold Tomatoes, Jungle Island, Sodastream, and many more.
- Denny’s Diner Blogger Ambassador Council Member 2014 & 2015
- Fox Home Entertainment Insiders 2015 & 2016
- Dish Network Digital Ambassador 2014, 2015 & 2016
- NetGear Brand Digital Ambassador 2014, 2015 & 2016
- South Florida Parenting Mom Approved Panelist 2014
- Huggies Latina Brand Ambassador 2013
- Pasta De Lassar Andrómaco Brand Ambassador 2012
As seen on:
- MSN Latino: Decálogo para ahorrar en el regreso a clases
- Dias Grandiosos con Kellogg’s: Mamás expertas en ahorrar dinero Comparten sus Secretos
- Univision Tarjeta: Consejos Para Ahorrar en Unifomes y Ropa de Escuela
- El Nuevo Herald: Conferencia Hispanicize realza la imagen de los latinos exitosos
- South Florida Parenting Magazine: Mom Approved Panelist
- SunSentinel: Latinos de los Medios Sociales Celebran Conferencia en Miami
Conference we have attended:
- SoFabOTR Miami FL 2015
- Hispanicize Miami FL 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
- WOW conference Miami FL 2015
- NicheParent Conference Miami FL 2013
- Hispana Leadership Summit Miami FL 2012
- SheStreams Miami FL 2012
Where can you find us?
- Cleverly Me on Twitter
- Cleverly Me on Facebook
- Cleverly Me on Google+
- Cleverly Me on Pinterest
- Cleverly Me RSS Feed
- Via email at miamimommysavings (@) gmail (.) com