Hello and Welcome to Cleverly Me!
I am Ana, a South-Florida Latina, mom of three kids, and wife! I was born in Nicaragua (located in Central America) and moved to Miami when I was a Tween. I have lived in the Miami area most of my life and have been happily married to my college sweat-heart for almost 18 years. Currently, I am a stay-at-home mom of two boys and one little girl, all under the age of 13. I pride myself on been a money saving mom, which allow us to pursue our many interests. You can learn more about the people who inspired me here. For any questions or concerns, I can be reached at Ana(@)CleverlyMe.com or at MiamiMommySavings(@)gmail.com
Our family loves trying new things, from all the products we have tried, we have yet to find our most favorite product. Among the things we LOVE to do is trying & sampling new foods. I am not a chef or want to be one, however, all the recipes found here come from the foods we like to eat. I try to cook simple & kid-friendly meals because one, I don’t like slaving in the kitchen and two, my kids must love what I serve them.
My family and I consider ourselves to be avid travels, we have traveled throughout most of the Caribbean and around our home state of Florida. Last year, we began traveling to Central America, so I will be sharing those adventures here as well. From the many destinations we have visited, there hasn’t been a destination we haven’t like yet, so the possibilities are nearly limitless. Currently, I have two travel dreams. One is to one day take a month long trip and drive across the USA and two, take the family and cruise through Europe.
Why I started CleverlyMe.com?
This website journey began in the fall of 2008, I found myself finishing my degree in Information Technology, while this field had always intrigued me. My heart was with my two young children, whom I wanted to stay home with. To balance my profession and my desired to be a stay-at-home parent, I decided to chronicle our savings adventures in this online outlet to help us keep ourselves accountable on that journey, but it’s turned into so much more! Cleverly Me (Formerly Miami Mommy Savings) evolved as our family grew and it is now a source for busy moms trying to balance their passions and life.
Some of the topics you will find at Cleverly Me:
Cleverly Me, focuses on my family’s personal experiences. Here you will find amazing tips, latest product reviews, latest entertainment, delicious and easy recipes, and our many family adventures. So, what else will you find at Cleverly Me? Besides, sharing personal family content, you will be able to find family-friendly events & activities happenings, amazing travel destinations, money savings tips & tricks, and cool family giveaways.
So glad you are here!
Brands we have worked with:
When our journey began, I never dreamed that we could share our adventures with some many people, let along work with such amazing brands like Gymboree, Denny’s Diner, Winn-Dixie, Disney, Fisher-Price, Melissa & Doug, Pediped, Eucerin, Chevy, CVS, The Children’s Place, BJ’s, Staples, Happy Family, Columbia Pictures, Sony Pictures, Buddy Fruits, Rocky Mountain, Nature’s Own, Family Dollar, Pinypon Toys, Bath & Body Works, Sesame Street Live, ClosetMaid, Thomas Day Out, Walgreens, Walmart, JCPenney, P&G, SeaWorld, Huggies, Microsoft, Mueller’s, Red Gold Tomatoes, Jungle Island, Sodastream, and many more.
Current and past ambassadorship:
- Denny’s Diner Blogger Ambassador Council Member 2014 & 2015
- Fox Home Entertainment Insiders 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Dish Network Digital Ambassador 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
- NetGear Brand Digital Ambassador 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
- South Florida Parenting Mom Approved Panelist 2014
- Huggies Latina Brand Ambassador 2013
- Pasta De Lassar Andrómaco Brand Ambassador 2012
As seen on:
- MSN Latino: Decálogo para ahorrar en el regreso a clases
- Dias Grandiosos con Kellogg’s: Mamás expertas en ahorrar dinero Comparten sus Secretos
- Univision Tarjeta: Consejos Para Ahorrar en Unifomes y Ropa de Escuela
- El Nuevo Herald: Conferencia Hispanicize realza la imagen de los latinos exitosos
- South Florida Parenting Magazine: Mom Approved Panelist
- SunSentinel: Latinos de los Medios Sociales Celebran Conferencia en Miami
Conferences we have attended:
- SoFabOTR Miami FL 2015
- Hispanicize Miami FL 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
- WOW conference Miami FL 2015
- NicheParent Conference Miami FL 2013
- Hispana Leadership Summit Miami FL 2012
- SheStreams Miami FL 2012
- Cleverly Me on Twitter
- Cleverly Me on Facebook
- Cleverly Me on Google+
- Cleverly Me on Pinterest
- Cleverly Me RSS Feed
- Via email at Ana(@)CleverlyMe.com OR at miamimommysavings(@)gmail.com