CARS 3 Road to the Races stopped in Miami on the weekend of Friday, March 31 through Sunday, April 2 at Bayfront Park and we went to check it out. Check out our video recap of our time at the Cars 3 Road to the Races Miami stop, where we enjoyed building our own racers, colored Lighting McQueen and his friends on a giant mural, of course, we got to meet Lighting McQueen, Cruz Ramirez, and Jackson Storm. We also got to preview the first 15 minutes of the movie and all I can say is that OMG, the kiddos and I, cannot wait to see the rest!
CARS 3 Road to the Races Miami Stop Experience
CARS 3 Road to the Races will be stopping in Dallas, Chicago, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Denver and Los Angeles, among others—the full list is available at CARS3tour.com. The “Road to the Races” nationwide tour wraps up in California with a visit to NASCAR at Sonoma at the Sonoma Raceway June 24-25, 2017, and the life-size character cars will also roll onto the red carpet for the “Cars 3” world premiere on Saturday, June 10, 2017.
CARS 3 Road to the Races events includes a variety of activities, such as:
- Alamo Rent A CarSM is hosting a street art booth and will bring “Cars 3” to life with a giant coloring mural featuring Lightning McQueen and friends, along with a color pencil pack souvenir. Owned and operated by Enterprise Holdings, Alamo Rent A Car offers low rental rates and a hassle-free customer experience at the most popular travel destinations around the world.
- Coppertone® is creating a racer pit crew that encourages visitors to take part in a tire-changing activity and photo-sharing opportunity. A leader in the sun care industry, Coppertone is made by Bayer HealthCare, LLC.
- Crest® and Oral-B® celebrate the Road to the Races tour, providing fans with an opportunity to create a digital postcard with Lightning McQueen and win “Cars”-themed oral care prizes from the Piston Cup prize wheel. Crest and Oral-B are the first step to enjoying a lifetime of healthy smiles.
- Dole®, the leader in fresh, quality produce, invites visitors to fuel up and recharge their batteries, sample high-octane fruit and vegetable smoothies, collect “Cars 3”-inspired recipes and discover how Dole and Disney are working together to make healthy living fun and easy for families. For a chance to win “Cars 3” prizes this summer, check out www.dole.com/Cars3.
- Mattel presents an interactive play area, which sends Lightning McQueen and other racers down the gravity drop and launches them into action in new play sets that feature locations from the movie. Also on display will be a collection of die cast racers from past and present. Mattel is the leading global childhood development and play company.
Blindsided by a new generation of blazing-fast racers, the legendary Lightning McQueen (voice of Owen Wilson) is suddenly pushed out of the sport he loves. To get back in the game, he will need the help of an eager young race technician with her own plan to win, inspiration from the late Fabulous Hudson Hornet, and a few unexpected turns. Proving that #95 isn’t through yet will test the heart of a champion on Piston Cup Racing’s biggest stage!
CARS 3 opens in theaters everywhere on June 16, 2017!
Disclosure: I was provided with the information in this post by Road to the Races. No compensation was received.