Are you a HUGE Fútbol fan and a DishLATINO subscriber? If the answer is YES, then I have amazing news for you today! This week Dish launched ZONA FÚTBOL, a platform to enhance your soccer watching experience! If you are anything like my hubby and kiddos and can’t get enough of Fútbol. Zona Fútbol will make it easier for you to find your favorite team (s), check scores, watch up to six games at once, enjoy the action on the go and connect with other fans via social media and all these from the comfort of you TV screen. Check out some of the details below.
DishLATINO Launches “ZONA FÚTBOL”!
Zona Fútbol provides customers:
- Multi-Channel View, enabling viewers to watch up to six games at once. The view shows six tiles on one screen, with each tile airing content from a different channel. The six featured channels will rotate based on the soccer calendar from among several top channels. Fans can access the multi-channel view via the ZONA FÚTBOL tile on the Hopper or on channel 870 (also on the Hopper).
- Top leagues and tournaments, including Liga MX, La Liga, English Premier League, Serie A, Ligue 1, MLS, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Copa Libertadores, and the International Champions Cup, bringing those who can’t live without soccer more than 1,000 games through the end of the year.
- Game Finder/ Guía de Partidos, an app that makes it easy to find game dates, schedules and scores all in one place. Fans can customize the app to display their favorite teams.
- On-the-go viewing with DISH Anywhere so fans can catch live and recorded games (and the rest of their English and Spanish programming) on the go via an Internet-connected tablet, smartphone or computer.
- Social app that displays Tweets about major soccer events and trends and displays the feed in a column to the right of the viewer’s screen. Fans can also use the app to sign in to their own Twitter account and follow the feed while watching a game.
If you are wondering how to add ZONA FÚTBOL to your DishLATINO Hopper? Don’t wonder any longer, ZONA FÚTBOL was added automatically all Hopper devices via a software update. You can access ZONA FÚTBOL via the “quick launch” bar by pressing the blue key on your remote.
Disclosure: Complimentary Dish Network services are been facilitate to allow for this post. All opinions are 100% mine and were not influenced by anything or anyone in any way.