Making meals from scratch is fun, you can switch out ingredients and make your favorite meals taste differently every time you prepare them. But honestly, who wants to slave over a stove all day long? Not me, at the end of the day all I want to do is get dinner ready and spend some quality time with my family. This is the reason, I’ve implemented several short cuts to some of the kiddos favorite meals. Among the kiddos favorite meals is our Easy Turkey and Rice Crunchy Taco Dinner. Although they love this dish, it got me thinking what else I can easily make to keep the kiddos satisfied, and this is why today I decided to make our beyond Easy Crunchy Taco Nacho Dinner.
Our beyond Easy Crunchy Taco Nacho Dinner is super easy to prepare because I use Hamburger Helper® to prepared our protein. Yes, that’s right, you read that correctly! Hamburger Helper® is my short cut to getting this meal ready in 1, 2, 3! The best part is that Hamburger Helper® can be prepare with all kinds of protein from chicken, turkey, to lean meat. Without further ado, here is our Easy Crunchy Taco Nacho Dinner recipe.
Easy Crunchy Taco Nacho Dinner
- One Hamburger Helper® Crunchy Taco Crunchy Taco variety
- One Pound of Ground Turkey or your favorite protein (If ground beef, use 80% lean)
- One 15.25 oz. can of Black Beans, drained
- One cup of Whole kernel Corn
- One small Haas, pitted, peeled and cubed
- One Roma tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup of sour cream (if desired)
- 1 cup of shredded Mexican cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Make Hamburger Helper® Crunchy Taco Crunchy Taco as directed on box.
- Arrange tortilla chips around edge of a large serving plate, spoon in mixture on top of tortilla chips, sprinkle black beans, corn and cheese.
- Top with tomatoes, avocado, a dollop of sour cream and enjoy.
As you can see this recipe is beyond easy to prepare and trust me when I say this, it is also beyond delicious. The beans, corn, tomatoes, avocados, cheese and sour cream gives the dish that refreshing flavor and the corn chips gives it that crunch you want from your nachos. The best part is that the kids enjoy it and I get a little break from having to make elaborate meals all week long. 🙂
I invite you to pick up a box or two of Hamburger Helper®, get this $0.50 Hamburger Helper™ money savings rebate offer from Ibotta here and celebrate National Hamburger Month by preparing our delicious Easy Turkey and Rice Crunchy Taco Recipe here or our Easy Crunchy Nacho Dinner recipe above. Be sure to come back and let us know how your family liked either of these recipes or be sure to tag us on social media, we will make sure to like and share your post as well.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hamburger Helper® . The opinions and text are all mine.