Do you love crafting? Or Are you curious about crafting? Well, let me introduce you to Cricut’s brand new machine. This nifty new machine is called the Cricut Explore One™ and it’s perfect for crafing beginners and basic crafters because it offers a simplified design-and-cut system that is incredibly user-friendly. The Explore One™ actually offers most of the same features as Cricut’s other Explore machines, it’s just priced lower! I have a good friend that purchased a Cricut last year and she loves it, so far she has done photo books, t-shirts, stuffed animals, place mats, and more. Everyday she adds more items to her repertoire.
I haven’t convinced you yet, here are a few other things about the Cricut Explore One™ that you’re sure to love:
- It can cut over 60 different materials, from the most delicate materials like vellum to thicker things like leather. It can also cut cardstock, vinyl, fabric, balsa wood, leather, and more…without complicated settings.
- You’ll have free access to Cricut’s Design Space™ online software and iPad® app so you’ll able to design on your computer or your Pad®. You’ll also be able to use a Bluetooth® adapter for wireless cutting.
- The Explore One allows you to cut a wide range of shapes and sizes with exceptional precision, from ¼” tall up to 11½” wide x 23½” tall. You just select the material that you’re using on the Smart Set® dial. From there, the machine’s Cut Smart® technology will deliver a clean, professional cut.
- You can upload your own images and use your own fonts — for free!
- Each machine comes with over 25 free 1-click projects and 50+ free images to get them started right away.
- If you want to use the machine to write or score, you can easily swap out the cutting cartridge with the Cricut Explore One™ Accessory Adapter and Pen.
The Cricut Explore One™ makes it easy, fast, and affordable for you to explore your creativity and delight your loved ones with personal handmade projects and gifts! And if you purchase your very own Cricut Explore One™ before the end of May – you’ll get free shipping when you use code MAYSHIP!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links at NO extra cost to you.