Don’t you just love a delicious Glazed Holiday Ham? I do! We have partnered with Winn-Dixie Supermarkets to share with you an amazing and delicious glazed ham recipe from Chef Curtis Stone’s Holiday feast. This delicious Glazed Holiday Ham takes only ten minutes to prepare and then it is up to your oven to do its job. Check out this delicious Glazed Holiday Ham recipe below.
Glazed Ham with Mustard Barbecue Sauce Recipe*
- ¾ cup cider vinegar
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup yellow mustard
- 4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into large chunks
- 2 celery stalks, cut into large chunks
- 1 onion, cut into large chunks
- 1 8- to 10-lb. shank-end ham
- Position oven rack in lowest position and preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk vinegar, sugar, mustard, Worcestershire, and salt. Bring mixture to a simmer over medium-high heat and cook for about 2 minutes, or until it thickens slightly. Set mustard barbecue sauce aside to cool.
- Place carrots, celery, and onion in a 13x9-inch baking dish. Remove all packaging from ham and pat ham dry. Run a small sharp knife down back of ham and, using your fingers, gently separate skin from fat. Remove and discard skin. Run knife over fat to lightly score it all over. Place ham in baking dish. Cover dish tightly with foil and bake for 11/2 to 2 hours, or until ham is warmed through (an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of ham will register 110°F).
- Increase oven temperature to 400°F.
- Using a pastry brush, brush some mustard barbecue sauce all over ham. Return ham to oven uncovered and cook, basting it every 10 minutes with sauce, for 30 to 35 minutes, or until ham is evenly glazed.
- Transfer ham to a platter to rest for 15 minutes, tented loosely with foil. Meanwhile, pour off juices from baking dish into a tall and narrow heatproof container and allow fat to settle to top. Skim off as much fat as possible and discard fat. In a serving bowl, whisk equal parts of skimmed juices and remaining sauce.
- Carve ham and serve remaining mustard barbecue sauce alongside.
- Mustard barbecue sauce can be made up to 2 days ahead, covered and refrigerated.
*Recipe and photos provided by Winn-Dixie Supermarkets.
Starting today December 22 and through December 24, you can purchase any size, any weight ham portions (shank or butt) for only $6.00 with a qualified grocery purchase of $30 or more at your local Winn-Dixie Supermarket, while supplies last.** Stores will be open on Christmas Eve until 9 p.m. and will be closed on Christmas Day. So, get your shopping done today and get your $6.00 ham! By the way, Winn-Dixie will be open until 10 p.m. on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. ** Offer valid Thursday, Dec. 22 through Saturday, Dec. 24 only. Limit one per transaction, per customer. While supplies last. No substitutions. No rain checks. Reward Card required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Minimum $30.00 purchase, not including ham, required before taxes. $30 purchase also excludes alcohol, tobacco, gift cards, money orders, postage stamps, pharmacy prescriptions, fees, FTD, charity, Western Union, shipping, utility payments, fuel service departments, vending machine, bottle deposits/refunds, event tickets or lottery.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in partnership with Winn-Dixie Supermarkets, however, all expressed opinions are 100% my own and not influenced by anything or anyone.