What happens when you combine pumpkin, cinnamon, and ginger? The result is the heavenly flavors of the season. Today, I want to share with you an easy and delicious recipe that enhances these fall harvest ingredients plus our Gluten Free Spiced Pumpkin Muffins Recipe is not only delicious but perfect for those of you or family members that are gluten or dairy sensitive. I have a few friends and family that are gluten sensitive and this recipe is not only good for their food sensitivity but both easy to make and delicious to enjoy.
- 2 cups gluten free flour blend
- ⅔ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup mashed cooked pumpkin
- ⅓ buttermilk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place paper baking cups into 12-cup muffin pan cup or grease cups and set them aside.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients except butter, pumpkin, buttermilk and eggs.
- In another bowl, combine all remaining ingredients. Stir into flour blend mixture just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and enjoy!
What do you think of our Gluten Free Spiced Pumpkin Muffins Recipe? This recipe is so simple and the best part is that you can use your favorite flour or sugar and it will still be delicious, gluten and dairy free! 😉 Another great idea is to make a few extra batches, place them in a cute Christmas container and use them as gifts for your little ones’ teachers or your co-workers and/or neighbors. Be sure to share with us how your family enjoyed this gluten & dairy free muffins recipe by dropping us a note in the comment section below. Enjoy! 🙂