Just because school is back in session and summer is winding down, it doesn’t mean that dinners have to be an after-thought during the crazy evening rush. So, to make my life a little less hectic during the entire year, I try to take advantage of my grill as much as possible. Thank god for South Florida weather! 🙂 One such grilled favorite is my delicious and classic Grilled Chicken Cesar Salad recipe. I mean, you can never go wrong serving this classic and very popular restaurant salad. The best part is that this salad can be served on its own or as a side dish to any meal. Plus, I bet you have most, if not, all the ingredients needed in your fridge.
So, to make this yummy and extremely versatile meal, all you need are the following ingredients: 10 ounces romaine lettuce, 1 cup seasoned croutons, 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated; 1/2 cup of caesar dressing, 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1 tablespoon of canola oil,; and salt and pepper to taste. Then just continue following the recipe below.
- 10 ounces romaine lettuce
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- ½ cup of caesar dressing
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon of canola oil
- salt and pepper to taste.
- First, get your grill or BBQ ready.
- Second, rub your chicken with oil and season your chicken with salt and pepper. Let it marinade overnight or for at least, 1 hour.
- Grill your chicken on the grill or BBQ for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until brown and/or the meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, croutons and toss with Caesar Salad Dressing.
- Cut chicken into ½-inch squares and combine into the salad. Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.
That’s easy, right? So, tell us, how is your version of this classic Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe different from ours? If you do make our version, hope you and your family enjoy our simple classic Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe. And If you decide to make this recipe, let us know how you liked it by dropping us a note in the comment section below. Don’t forget to tag us on social media if you post pics, we will be sure to re-share your amazing posts.
You can click here to Pin this Recipe for Later!
Para nuestros amigos Latinos, pueden encontrar esta receta en Español en el sitio de Big Lots Latino aquí.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Big Lots Latino. All expressed opinions are 100% mine and not influenced by anything or anyone.