Dreaming of a spooky family-friendly Halloween event? If yes, Florida has what you need and a lot more. If you are traveling to Central Florida during the month of October, you and your family can enjoy a Halloween meets the sea event every Saturday and Sunday during SeaWorld’s underwater “fantasea” Halloween Spooktacular .
Let me officially welcome you to our Guide to SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular 2016. This guide includes everything you need to know about this year’s event, including top things to see and do to and details about purchasing tickets and more!
Guide to SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular 2016 must-see & do
So, let’s jump into what happens during SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular weekends. If you previously visited SeaWorld during their Halloween Spooktacular weekends, you are aware that ghoulish goodies are available throughout the park in their sea-themed trick-or-tread stations. However, what else is there to see and do? Well, here is a few of the things you and your family can enjoy.
- Penelope’s Garden Party – This dynamic “underwater” environment comes to life each weekend with a live DJ, animal interactions, a variety of craft opportunities, bubbles floating overhead and whimsical sea-themed characters.
- Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween – Celebrate a Spooktacular Halloween at SeaWorld with The Count, Elmo, Abby, and the rest of everyone’s Sesame Street friends! The Count is feeling lonely this Halloween, and it’s up to you and the loveable monsters from Sesame Street to get him into the Halloween spirit. Batty bats and spooky skeletons join the fun in a song filled stage show that invites you and your family to dance, play and sing along.
- Spooktacular Dance Party – Children join Princess Penelope and her under-the-sea friends for a Spooktacular Dance Party where they can participate in line-dancing favorites as clouds of bubbles fill the evening air. The party will kick off at the Village Square in the front of the park every event night one hour before park closing.
Guide to SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular 2016 Pricing, Timeline and add-ons
Now let’s explore SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular pricing, timeline and the add-ons. SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular 2016 will take place on the following weekends in October: 8-9 (weather permitting), 15-16, 22-23 and 29-30, from 12 until the park closes. Pricing for the Halloween Spooktacular weekends is included with your regular park admission, which is nice for us parents. Finally, let’s explore Spectacular Spooky Add-Ons available at the SeaWorldOrlando Webpage:
- Dine With Shamu Halloween Spooktacular Brunch – Guests can celebrate with an immersive and memorable brunch experience at Dine With Shamu. They will enjoy seasonal items and reserved tables that bring them up close to majestic killer whales. There also are some Halloween surprises including a free candy bag to get your Spooktacular adventure started. Prices begin at $28 plus tax for adults and $16 plus tax for kids. Pass Members receive a 10% discount.
- Meet and Greet with Cookie Monster at SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular – Meet Cookie Monster from Sesame Street during SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular. For just $19 per person, guests can meet the character at SeaFire Grill and enjoy his favorite treat: a cookie! Plus, every guest receives a printed photo of their meet-and-greet to take home. Pass Members receive a 10% discount.
- Reserved Seating: Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween- Enjoy a reserved seat at a showtime of your choice for Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween show at SeaWorld Orlando. Priced at $19 per person, guarantee a seat for a showtime of your choice.
Guide to SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular 2016 Tips & Tricks!
If you been reading this page for sometime, you know that we love traveling to Central Florida and partake into the family-friendly events that happen there. So, for this family, SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular 2016 is once again a must-not missed event. Now, all five of us have something different we like about SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular. If you will be attending this year, these are our tips and tricks:
- Plan on getting to the park early. SeaWorld opens their gates right at 12 noon, so you might want to get there around 11:30 AM to get ready for the fun.
- Wear a costume. Speaking of fun, wear a costume! SeaWorld Halloween Spooktacular is about having fun trick-or-treating under the hot Florida sun!
- Bring your own trick-or-treat bag. Yes, SeaWorld provides everyone their own treat bag, however, they a bit small.
- Take the time to enjoy and learn about the wild life. What is a visit to SeaWorld without experiencing the wild life. One thing we love doing is collecting the trivia cards available at each wild life station. The kids learn a lot about the animals, plus it is fun to reminisce when we are home going through our treat bags.
If you have attended this Spooky event before and have a few tricks and tips to share, please drop us a note in the comment section below.
Click HERE to Pin this post for later!
Disclosure: Complimentary tickets were provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. All opinion expressed above are 100% mine and not influenced by anything or anyone.