Looking for an easy to make and with a fresh delicious taste recipe that you can enjoy alone or paired with your favorite Mexican dishes? Well, look no further and enjoy this super easy and made in a matter of minutes Instant Pot Lime Cilantro Rice Recipe. What makes this a super easy to prepare recipe is because all you have to do is rinse your rice, place it in your pressure cooker and let the machine do its job! Yes, it is that easy, check it out.
Instant Pot Lime Cilantro Rice
- 1 cup of white rice
- 1 small lime
- 1 zest of one lime
- ¼ cup of chopped cilantro (fresh)
- Salt to taste
- 1½ cups of water
- Add one cup of rinsed rise to the inner pot of your Instant Pot Pressure Cooker.
- Add water to the rice and place the lid on, turn the valve to "sealing", then click on the "Rice" preset. This will cook the rice for 12 mins on low pressure.
- Once the Instant Pot is done, quick release the pressure by turning the steam release valve to "venting" and finally, carefully remove the lid.
- Using a fork, fluff your rice and add the lime juice, zest, cilantro, and salt.
- Finally, stir the rice and serve warm.
Want more Instant Pot Recipes? Click here to find more!
Well, that couldn’t easier to make, right? Now, go enjoy it in a taco bowl or with a side of carnitas! 🙂 So, what do you think? Leave us your thoughts on this chicken and rice recipe in the comment section below!