How do you treat yourself when the kids aren’t around to steal the food off your plate? Your answer might go something like this… You break out the elegant china, the fancy cloth napkins, and your favorite chocolatey dessert. Because after all, once in a while you want to relax and enjoy yourself without hearing the word “mommy” every 2.5 minutes! Yes, I have been so many times. Of course, if you are going to treat yourself to a delicious indulgence, you don’t want to spend hours preparing it, right? This is where I come in! Every time I want to treat myself, I reach for a chocolate bar, but sometimes a chocolate bar just doesn’t do the trick. This is where my Easy and delicious No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Recipe comes in. As a said, this recipe is beyond easy to prepare and the best part is that it will melt all your daily stresses away. 🙂
To make this easy recipe, all you need are three ingredients. Yes, you read that correctly, only three ingredients and I bet you have every single one of them in your pantry. Check it out below.
- 2 cups of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 1 – 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk can
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Nuts, fruits and extra chocolate. (optional)
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk can into a heatproof bowl and add butter.
- Sit your bowl over a pan of barely simmering water (a bain-marie).
- Mix condensed milk and butter well until butter is completely melted.
- add 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips to your condensed milk and butter mixture. Gently, stir everything together to prevent air bubbles until everything is well combined.
- Slowly, pour fudge mixture over a parchment paper-lined pan.
- Add extra toppings before chilling.
- Chilled fudge mixture in the refrigerator for two hours or more or until fudge sets.
- Cut into bars or small squares and enjoy!
What do you think of our Easy and delicious No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Recipe? Super easy to prepare, right? Since this recipe is so easy to prepare you can enjoy it anytime of the week or weekend and you can even add nuts, fruits and extra chocolate for an even, more palatable flavor. And since mommies everywhere love to share our treats with our little ones, once in a while :), this recipe is super kid-friendly as well. Plus, it is gluten-free for our friends that have food restrictions. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your ingredients and make an extra batch or two.