Enjoy the flavors of the season with this Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cookie Cups recipe. These cups are the perfect bite-size dessert with the rich delicious flavor of caramel topping.
What is your favorite part of the Fall season? Is it Halloween, Thanksgiving or simply the flavors that come with this delicious season? Personally, I don’t have a favorite, all of the above are special in their own right. However, who can’t resist a delicious pumpkin spiced filled-in-the-blank dessert, coffee or otherwise. Since I love to add a Latino twist to everything I make and since I love, love dulce de leche or caramel, the Fall season cannot pass by without us making our delicious Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cookie Cups.
These cookie cups are so easy to make, you can enjoy different variations of them all year round, however, Pumpkin spice can only be enjoyed during the fall season. So, to take advantage of this! Here goes our Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cookie Cups Recipe…
Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cookie Cups Recipe
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Pumpkin Spice Refrigerated Cookie Dough
- 1 bot. (11.5 oz.) Nestle La Lechera Dulce de Leche
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a muffin baking sheet cups.
- Rolls three Nestle Toll House Pumpkin Spice cookie dough between your hands to make dough balls.
- Place dough balls into prepared muffin cups; press down lightly in the center to make a well.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until edges is set. Cool in pans on wire racks for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Fill cookie cups with Nestle La Lechera Dulce de Leche and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
You see! That was easy, right? The best part is that you can make this Pumpkin spice cookie cups from scratched or just like us, using store bought cookie dough. 🙂 Enjoyed these cookie cups with a cup of cafecito or a nice cold glass of milk and you are set. If you decide to make our Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cookie Cups, be sure to come back and let us know how your family liked them by dropping us a note in the comment section below or by tagging us on social media. We will be sure to re-share your amazing creations.