Now that Fall is finally here, well at least in some parts of the country, it’s time to prepare for the most beautiful time of year and my personal favorite. So today I invite you to find your favorite magazine, a blanket, sit back, and enjoy this Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate recipe.
Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate Recipe
Who does not enjoy a hot chocolate during a cold morning or during a chilly afternoon? I don’t think I’m the only one, right? Well, if you’re anything like me and you enjoy a good hot chocolate treat, this recipe has everything and anything you might like. Plus it is super-easy and fast to prepare and you will add a bit of pizzazz to your typical autumn day or night.
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- Additional: whipped cream and cinnamon to sprinkle on top
- In a saucepan, place the milk and heat over medium heat until the milk is hot. Stir milk occasionally and do not let it boil.
- Remove the milk of direct heat, combine white chocolate, puree pumpkin, and stir until chocolate is melted and pumpkin is well-combined.
- Add the vanilla extract and pumpkin spice to the mix.
- Serve hot chocolate in a cup of coffee, cover with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon on top.
Super simple and the best way to enjoy the Fall season! So, tell us, what do you add to your version of Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate Recipe? If you never tried this recipe and decide to make our version, let us know how you liked it by dropping us a note in the comment section below. Or don’t forget to tag us on social media if you post pics, we will be sure to re-share your amazing posts.
You can click here to Pin this Recipe for Later!
Para nuestros amigos Latinos, pueden encontrar esta receta en Español en el sitio de Big Lots Latino aquí.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Big Lots Latino. All expressed opinions are 100% mine and not influenced by anything or anyone.