What is your favorite part of the Summer season? For me, it is quite simple. I love all the fruits that are in season; fruits such as, Strawberries, Peaches, Melons and Lemons among others. Oh, the possibilities are endless, just thinking about them makes my mouth salivate! For me, there is nothing better than preparing an easy, quick, delicious and satisfying meal for my family to enjoy. One of those easy go-to meals is my Stuffed Fruit and Yogurt Crepes recipe. This recipe is as simple as spreading some delicious yogurt on a delicious homemade crepe and topping it with your favorite summer fruits. Well, today I am sharing with you, our Stuffed Fruit and Yogurt Crepes recipe for you to enjoy for breakfast, lunch, dinner or as a #sweetsummersnack
As I mentioned before, this recipe is super simple to prepare. To get started, all you need to do is pick up one, two or three of your favorite Yoplait Original yogurts varieties available at Publix Supermarkets and now with 25% less sugar. Secondly, if you don’t have crepes at home, make a batch of crepes using our recipe below. Lastly, spread some yogurt and topped your crepes with fresh fruits. Check out the Stuffed Fruit and Yogurt Crepes Recipe below.
- 1 container of Yoplait Original 25% less sugar
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- 4 crepe (8″ diameter)
Ingredients for Crepe:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour and eggs. Gradually add the milk, stirring and combine. Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
- Over medium-high heat, heat a lightly oiled pan. Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan, for each crepe.
- Tilt the pan in a circular motion to coat the surface evenly of the pan’s center.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
- Let the crepes come to room temperature and begin to assemble your stuffed fruit and yogurt crepes.
- Spread one tablespoon of yogurt evenly over each crepe. Top with banana and kiwi slices.
- Serve and enjoy!
That was easy, right? The sweetness of the Yoplait Original yogurt, the freshness of the fruit and the fluffiness of the crepe is the perfect combination for any time of the day. Personally, I love that Yoplait Original yogurts now contain 25% sugar and no high-fructose corn syrup. Yoplait and Publix, wants to help you save money, right now and through August 23, you can head over to the Ready, Plan, Save Webpage here and print a valuable in-store coupon.