Have you seen the movie Trolls yet? Well, although we hadn’t seen the movie until yesterday! Yes, I know, where have we been waiting for? But not to worry, although we hadn’t seen the movie yet, my daughter is a HUGE fan of Poppy and her friends. So, after finally getting the chance to see the Trolls movie party edition, we decided to commemorate the occasion by creating our own Trolls-Inspired Sprinkle Oreo Pops. Want to learn to make them, well, keep reading! So, let’s get started.
Trolls-Inspired Sprinkle Oreo Pops DIY
So, to make our ever-so-easy Trolls-Inspired Sprinkle Oreo Pops, all you need are a couple of Oreo cookies, about 1 cup of candy melts (color of your choice), some lollipop sticks (I like the small ones), and finally some sprinkles. Not so complicated supplies, right? Well, the easier the better when you are dealing with small kids. 🙂
After you have gathered your supplies, all you have to do is follow this:
- Melt the candy melts, according to the instructions on the package.
- Then, dipped the tip your lollipop stick into the melted candy melt and insert the dipped lollipop stick into the center of the cookie. Allow drying for about a minute or two.
- Next, dip one side of your Oreo cookie into the melted candy melt.
- Place your cookie on top of a piece of parchment paper and sprinkle the cookies with a fair amount of sprinkles.
- Allow for drying for several minutes, after you can package them in clear cellophane bags or enjoy, just what my kiddos did with theirs. 🙂
That was easy, right? I love that we were able to commemorate finally getting to watch this so-cute movie with the kids in such a deliciously fun way. What do you think of our Trolls-Inspired Sprinkle Oreo Pops DIY? Let us know in the comment section below. Oh, and one more thing…
Click HERE to pin this post for later!
Disclosure: The product mentioned above was received to facilitate this review. CleverlyMe is not responsible for prize fulfillment. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”