I love making easy meals for my family to enjoy and this doesn’t stop when we have friends or family over on game nights. Therefore, to make sure everyone enjoys a delicious meal and that I don’t have to spend the entire day cooking it, I love to prepare little bites and/or appetizers that I know everyone would enjoy. One of my go-to appetizers is our beyond easy and delicious, Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe. This recipe is so good, everyone is sure to be back for seconds and even thirds.
Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe
All you need to make our twice baked potatoes recipes are the following ingredients: 3 large baking potatoes, 2 tablespoons butter, 1/2 cup of Naturally Fresh® Classic Ranch: Made with Naturally Fresh’s® own buttermilk., 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided, and 1/4 cup of bacon pieces for topping. Continue following the recipe below.
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup of Naturally Fresh® Classic Ranch: Made with Naturally Fresh’s® own buttermilk.
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- ¼ cup of bacon pieces for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Rub the potatoes with olive oil, sprinkle them with sea salt, and prick them with the tines of a fork.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake them in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- When potatoes are done allow them to cool for 10 minutes. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop the inside of the potatoes into a large bowl, leaving about ¼ inches of potato on the skin. Try not to damage the potatoes skins and set them aside.
- To the potato flesh or the meat of the potatoes, add butter, salt, pepper, ½ cup cheese and the ranch. Mix with a hand mixer until well blended and creamy.
- Spoon the mixture into the potato skins. Top each potato with remaining cheese.
- Bake for an additional 10-20 minutes or until cheese has melted completely.
- Top the potatoes with your favorite topping, in this case, bacon pieces.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!
As you can see, this recipe doesn’t call for sour cream or milk and this is because of my secret ingredient. Instead of adding milk or sour cream to our baked potatoes, we use Naturally Fresh® classic ranch. If you are not familiar with Naturally Fresh® products, Naturally Fresh® is a line of high-quality, homemade-tasting salad dressings and dips with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Naturally Fresh® products can be found in the refrigerated section (typically in the produce area).
Not only are these Twice Baked Potatoes tasty, they are easy to prepare. Just one suggestion, make a few extras because everyone will be sure to come back for more. If you decided to make this delicious Twice Baked Potatoes recipe, come back and let us know how you liked it by dropping us a note in the comment section below. Or, if you share on social media, be sure to tag us, we will be sure to re-share your amazing creations. Enjoy!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Naturally Fresh®. However, all expressed opinions are 100% mine and not influenced by anything or anyone.