Start your day with this tasty, easy and portable Breakfast Yogurt Parfait To Go recipe.
Sponsored Post: This post is sponsored by Post Consumer Brands but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
If your day is anything like mine, you are up at the crack of dawn to get the kids ready for school and to get them to school on time. Between that, running errands, and getting the house decent, there is barely any time to sit down to eat. Well, this situation ends today with this Breakfast Yogurt Parfait To Go recipe.
This recipe is not only easy to prepare but the fruits in it can be easily customizable to whatever you might happen to have in your fridge. Isn’t mom already winning? Well, if customizing your fruits wasn’t enough, you can also swap the flavor profile by switching the yogurt in it. Trust me, it is win-win for everyone.
So, what do you need to make this tasty, easy and super portable parfait to go recipe? Well, that’s easy. All you need is the following ingredients: a small banana; some strawberries; Honey Bunches of Oats® Honey Roasted; nonfat or low-fat Greek-style yogurt, plus a few mason jars. And to put it together? Just continue following the directions below.
- 1 small banana, chopped
- 1 cup of strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup Honey Bunches of Oats® Honey Roasted
- 1 cup nonfat or low-fat Greek-style yogurt, (I use banana & strawberry Greek Yogurt)
- Start by layering the bottom of a small mason jar with a layer of yogurt. I prefer to use Greek yogurt (especially the banana & strawberry flavor) because it has more protein which keeps me fuller longer. 🙂
- Continue by adding a layer of different fruits or berries, we use the same flavor profile as the yogurt. Therefore, we go with chopped bananas and strawberries.
- Finally, top your parfait with a layer of Honey Bunches of Oats® Honey Roasted.
Tip: if you want your cereal to stay super crunchy added it right before you heading out and store your parfait mason jars in the refrigerator so that they are ready when you are to head out. As you can see, with this easy-does-it recipe there is no excuse for skipping breakfast.