DISH has officially launched their new On Demand subscription offerings, which let you add on-demand catalogs to your existing monthly subscription, starting at just $2.99 per month! This new DISH On Demand subscription packages options gives you access to more than 7,000 new titles, which you can access at home via your Hopper DVR (all generations), Hopper Duo, Joey (all models) or Wally and when you are on-the-go via the DISH Anywhere app. The following commercial-free, on-demand libraries are now available for subscription:
- UP Faith & Family: Enjoy instant access to endless hours of commercial-free family and faith-friendly entertainment. This service delivers a growing library of quality uplifting dramas, comedies, movies, children’s favorites, documentaries and more. You can also access past seasons of UP TV’s original series and the fan-favorite show Heartland. $4.99 monthly.
- Dove Channel: Enjoy meaningful mainstream movies, compelling films, and documentaries, to heartwarming TV series and children’s programs, all of Dove Channel’s carefully curated content reflects the time-honored standards of The Dove Foundation and its trusted Faith and Family Seal of approval. $4.99 monthly.
- CuriosityStream: Immersive experiences feature experts from Stephen Hawking to David Attenborough with unrivaled storytelling across science, history, technology, nature, health, human interest and more. With 1,700+ documentaries, series and originals, CuriosityStream empowers fans to unleash their curiosity. $2.99 monthly.
- Docurama: Curated by the film industry’s finest curators and critics, scouring festivals worldwide, Docurama offers audiences over one thousand hours of eclectic and enigmatic titles, ranging from inspiring personal journeys to gritty political exposé$4.99 monthly.
- Outside TV Features: Enjoy skiing, surfing, biking and much more. New films and awe-inspiring original series are added each month, keeping the catalog fresh year round. $4.99 monthly.
- Comedy Dynamics: The tastemaker for comedy, including stand-up comedy specials, TV shows, feature films, and documentaries. Featured titles include Jim Gaffigan: Noble Ape, Tiffany Haddish: She Ready and Tom Segura: Completely Normal. $4.99 monthly.
- Grokker: Quickly discover the perfect workout for beginners and experts alike, with new classes added every month. With unlimited access to video content to match your interests and goals, it’s like having the world’s best instructors on call, ready and waiting whenever it’s convenient for you. $6.99 monthly.
- Here TV: Founded in 2002, Here TV is America’s first SVOD LGBTQ+ video service. Here TV serves millions of viewers each month with the best in LGBTQ+ programming including Academy Award-winning films, GLAAD award-winning films, Daytime Emmy award nominated programs and countless film festival favorites. $7.99 monthly.
- Hopster: Instill in kids a love of learning with the best educational preschool shows, all selected to tie into a special early years curriculum. By letting kids interact with different types of content – books, videos, and songs – Hopster helps kids learn through the stories they love in a safe and ad-free environment. $4.99 monthly.
- Hi-YAH!: Enjoy hundreds of hours of programming refreshed monthly including your favorites from Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Donnie Yen, Tony Jaa, Johnnie To, Yuen Woo-Ping and more. $2.99 monthly.
- CineFest: A uniquely curated collection of cult classics and critically acclaimed titles from the festival circuit, perfect for the true movie buff. Hard to find films, indie darlings, foreign language features, and family-friendly flicks are now under one roof. CineFest channel offers something for everyone! $4.99 monthly.
The best part is that you can add and remove these à la carte catalogs on a monthly basis as many times as you want without penalty. To learn more about this new feature or to become a Dish Network subscriber, visit the Dish Network Website here or Connect with Dish Network via their Facebook and Twitter Pages.
Disclosure: Complimentary Dish Network services are been facilitated to allow for this post. All opinions are 100% mine and were not influenced by anything or anyone.