Enjoy this easy and delicious Dulce de Leche Banana Walnut bread for breakfast or as an afternoon treat.
Sponsored post: This post is sponsored by La Lechera but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
How do you incorporate Dulce de Leche into your family’s everyday life? Maybe your family prefers it in fruits, or in breads, or in pancakes or maybe on its own? Well, for my family the answer doesn’t come that easy and that’s because we love dulce de leche in everything. Dulce de Leche is so versatile that it can be enjoyed on its own or as a filling in cakes, cookies, drinks and ice creams. Trust me, it is so good that I could eat it by the spoonfuls on its own, YUM!
In Nicaragua, we call Dulce de leche, Cajeta de leche and it is my weakness. Growing up with this delicious treat is the reason why I enjoy it 365 days a year. 🙂 My kids love it when I make them Dulce de Leche cheesecake bars, Pumpkin spice Dulce de Leche cookies or simply as a topping on some of their favorite fruits like bananas and apples. So, today I decided to prepare and easy and delicious Dulce de Leche Banana Walnut Bread. Anyways, check out my version of this easy and delicious Dulce de Leche Banana Walnut Bread recipe.
Dulce de Leche Banana Walnut Bread Recipe
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche
- 1- 14 ounces box banana nut bread and muffin mix
- Extra Dulce de Leche and Walnuts for topping
- In a large bowl, combine bread mix batter according to package directions.
- Prepare an 8" loaf pan and spray with nonstick spray. Spoon in 1/4 of the batter and drizzle with dulce de leche.
- Top with 1/4 cup of remaining batter and drizzle with additional dulce de leche. Repeat until all batter in spooned in.
- Bake the Dulce de Leche Banana mixture according to package directions. Hint: A wooden pick inserted in the center should come out clean.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and transfer loaf pan to a rack to cool for 10 minutes before turning out of the pan. Serve warm or store in an air-tight container.
So, tell me how incorporate Dulce de Leche Day into your favorite recipes? Share with us your tips, tricks by dropping us a note in the comment section below.