Enjoy this five-star and easy-to-follow Dulce De Leche Cheesecake Cookie Bars. These bars offer a unique flavor combination everyone will love.
Hello, everyone, my name is Ana and I am a sweet-a-holic. 🙂 There, I’ve said. If you ask me, which is my favorite dessert? I wouldn’t be able to commit to just one specific dessert. I can either go with cookies, a piece of cakes, a bowl of ice cream or honestly, anything in between any of those. The one thing I can say for certain is that, I really dislike spending hours on end baking a dessert that will be gone in a matter of minutes, hours or if we are lucky days. For this reason, I am really loving all these new baking trends popping up. For an instant, take “speed scratch”, this process is all about achieving instant gratification and utilizing a product like Nestle refrigerated cookie dough and transforming it to make a beyond heavenly creation without all the work of making a recipe from scratch. This is why I this week, I decided to give this new concept a go and prepare our divine Dulce De Leche Cheesecake Cookie Bars, check it out below.
Dulce De Leche Cheesecake Cookie Bars Recipe
- 1 pkg., 16.5 oz. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- 2 pkgs., 8 oz. each cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 bottle, 11.5 oz. NESTLÉ® La Lechera Dulce de Leche
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Paper-line 24 muffin cups. Place one piece of cookie dough in baking dish.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup baking dish. Remove from oven.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, dulce de leche, eggs, and vanilla extract until smooth. Pour cream cheese mixture over cookie crust.
- Bake for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until cream cheese sets. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Top each Dulce De Leche Cheesecake Cookie Bars with whipped cream or extra Dulce de Leche, cut to size and serve.
That was easy, right? Well, it is not only easy, this recipe is also beyond delicious. The cookie crust gives it a familiar crunch and the dulce de leche cheesecake gives the cookie bars a sweetness that doesn’t overtake the chocolate chips. Yum, just heavenly, is it the perfect combination of these two distinctly unique flavors!