I love the brownies, in my opinion, they are the perfect dessert! Not only are they the perfect dessert, but the best part is that they can be enjoyed throughout the year. Since it’s baking season and since us moms love to prepare delicious treats, I invite you to prepare this beyond simple Easy Christmas Tree Brownies Recipe.
Easy Christmas Tree Brownies Recipe
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 3/4 cup of butter
- 3/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
- Next, grease and flour a 9x13" glass baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Once melted, remove from heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir in melted butter, sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt and baking powder.
- Next, spread batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted about 1" from edge comes out clean.
How do they look? Delicious and decadent, right? I assure you, everyone in your household will ask for seconds. What’s more, if you’re short on time to prepare these brownies from scratch, you can use a mix of boxed brownies that you can find at your nearest store and while you are there, you can pick up a few cookie cutters and make different holiday shaped brownies. So what are you waiting for? Grab your favorite cup of milk and enjoy this recipe! One more thing, don’t forget to let us know your thoughts on this recipe by dropping us a note in the comment section below.
Click HERE to Pin this post for later!
Para nuestros amigos Latinos, pueden encontrar esta receta en Español en el sitio de Big Lots Latino.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Big Lots Latino. All expressed opinions are 100% mine and not influenced by anything or anyone.