My family LOVES pizza and if it was up to the boys, we would have pizza on a daily basis. 🙂 To please them and to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the week, we have come up with an easy and delicious recipe for our favorite pizza: easy pepperoni pizza. This pepperoni pizza recipe is pretty simple to prepare because all you need is tomato sauce, oregano, a thin crust, and for its toppings: cheese and pepperoni. The best part is that this pizza is not only easy to prepare but it makes an amazingly delicious dinner within minutes.
Easy Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
To make this easy pepperoni pizza recipe all you need are the following ingredients: 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce; 1/4 cup grated organic Parmesan cheese; 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano; 1 Pillsbury prebaked thin pizza crust (12-inch); 1 cup shredded part-skim organic mozzarella cheese; 1/3 cup sliced pepperoni.
- 1 can, 8 oz each Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup grated organic Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 Pillsbury thin pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded part-skim organic mozzarella cheese
- Topping: 1/3 cup sliced pepperoni or your favorite topping
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese, and oregano and mix well.
- Unroll pizza crust on an ungreased pizza pan and spread tomato sauce mixture evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle pizza with mozzarella cheese and top with your favorite topping, like pepperoni.
- Bake the pizza for 10 to 15 minutes or until edges of crust are browned lightly and cheese melts.
- Let the pizza stand for 1 minute before cutting.
- Cut pizza, serve and enjoy!
That was easy, right? And trust me your kids are going to love it plus you can customize this recipe with any kind of topping you may like. Lastly, if you decided to make this yummy Easy Pepperoni Pizza recipe, come back and let us know how you liked them by dropping us a note in the comment section below. Or, if you share on social media, be sure to tag us, we will be sure to re-share your amazing creations. Enjoy!