The other day, I woke up to a nice surprise waiting at my door. It was a package from Jennie-O and inside the box one Italian and one Taco Seasoned Ground Turkey packages. These two conveniently pre-seasoned turkey varieties, sure do make meal preparations easy. So, I decided to make my easy turkey chili recipe. This recipe is beyond easy to prepare and the best part is that the recipe is full of flavor. The entire family will enjoy it and if you decide to make an extra bash or two, all you need to do is reheat it and dinner will be done. 🙂
- 1 20-ounce package JENNIE-O Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey
- 1 small onion
- 1 package of chili mix
- 1 15 ½-ounce can black beans, undrained
- 1 14 ½-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- Shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, sliced green onions, and tortilla chips, optional garnish.
- In a large pan, cook turkey until brown, following package instructions.
- Add chili powder mix and onion.
- Add chili beans and tomatoes.
- Mix everything well.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve Chili hot in a bowl, garnished with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, sliced green onions and tortilla chips if desired.
So, what are you waiting for grab your ingredients and make an extra batch or two! Also, be sure to come back and let us know how your family liked our Easy Turkey Chili by dropping us a note in the comment section below or by tagging us on social media. We will be sure to re-share your amazing creations. Enjoy!
Disclosure: The product mentioned above was received to facilitate this review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”