How far would you go for $250? Umm, this question gets you thinking, right? I know exactly how far I will go for $250, I would work extra time at work or call our my service providers and try to get discounts on our bills. Simple, right? or Maybe a little practical; however, I am super practical, just ask my hubby! 🙂 But how about this: would you give yourself a reverse Mohawk for $250? or How about licking a cockroach? Well, these questions are not as far fetched as you might be thinking and Dish Network wanted to find out the answer to them, so they hit the streets of Dallas to ask people how far they would go for $250. You can see the results in the newest Dish Network videos on Dish Network You Tube Channel here.
How far will people go for $250?
Okay, so why Dish wanted to know the answer to those question? Well, right now and through April 8, 2015, DirecTV customers who switch to DISH will save at least $250 in their first year, or Dish will give them $250. Isn’t that GREAT? I think so, and if you are a DirecTV customer and want to take the DISH Challenge, keep reading to find out more about this challenge.
DirecTV customers interested in taking advantage of this limited-time offer will need to complete the following steps:
- Customers should visit DISHChallenge.com to see a price comparison. To see if they qualify for the promotion, customers can chat live with a representative from the DISH Challenge website, or call DISH at 1-800-CALL-DISH (1-800-2255-3474) and ask to take the Challenge.
- If the customer qualifies, a DISH customer service representative will work with the customer to determine the best package for their home and interests.
- The customer will then need to set up an appointment for installation.
- If DISH is not able to save the new customer $250 in their first year, the customer will need to submit their last DirecTV bill for online verification.
DISH Challenge fine print:
- Promotional prices will require a 24-month commitment with AutoPay and Paperless Billing, as well as a credit qualification. The offer will not be available in Puerto Rico or USVI.
- To participate in the Challenge, new customers must chat live with a representative from the DISH Challenge website or call DISH at 1-800-CALL-DISH (1-800-2255-3474) and ask to take the DISH “Challenge.”
- If the customer’s first year savings are determined to be less than $250 after switching to DISH, the customer will be eligible for a $250 check after new service activation.
- Savings calculations are based on an annualized comparison of the customer’s last monthly DirecTV bill and their first DISH bill for comparable services and equipment, as determined by DISH.
- Requires online validation of the new customer’s last monthly DirecTV bill within 60 days of activation. Customers should expect to allow 2-4 weeks after validation for the delivery of the check.
Disclosure: Complimentary Dish Network services are been facilitate to allow for this post. All opinions are 100% mine and were not influenced by anything or anyone in any way.