Do you like quiches? I do and I do because Quiches are extremely versatile. I can prepare the with all kinds of vegetables, meats, seafood and cheeses. And as a busy mommy of three, I can serve them hot or right out of the refrigerator in the morning or in the afternoon for a quick and healthy snack. Yes, I said healthy! Usually, quiches are made with a pastry crust, however, my version doesn’t require one making them healthier and gluten-free! Today I share with you a gluten-free quiche my whole family enjoys!
Gluten-Free Crustless Quiche Recipe
To prepare our version of gluten-free crustless quiche recipe all you need are the following ingredients: non-stick cooking spray; 1 ½ cup organic Mexican blend cheese; 1 cup organic whole milk; 7 organic eggs; 1 cup green peppers; 1 cup red peppers; 1 cup onion; 2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced and Salt and pepper to taste. Then to put them together continue to follow the instructions below.
- Gluten free, non-stick cooking spray
- 1 ½ cup organic Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup organic whole milk
- 7 organic eggs
- 1 cup green peppers
- 1 cup red peppers
- 1 cup onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a muffin pan and set aside.
- Heat butter and saute the green peppers, red peppers and onion until tender. Let cool.
- In a bowl, combine the peppers and onion mixture and 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- In another bowl, whisk 7 eggs and milk. Add some salt and pepper to the mixture and combined everything well.
- Pour some of the egg mixture to each muffin pan section, make sure it is evenly distributed.
- With a spoon, add some of the peppers and onion mixture to each muffin pan section.
- Add a little extra cheese and give it a quick stir with a fork, just to even it out
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the filling is set.
- Allow it to cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Easy to prepare, right? And trust me, you and your family will love them! If you decided to make these delicious Gluten-Free Crustless Quiche recipe, come back and let us know how you liked them by dropping us a note in the comment section below. Or, if you share on social media, be sure to tag us, we will be sure to re-share your amazing creations. Enjoy!
Para nuestros amigos Latinos, pueden encontrar esta receta en Español en el sitio de Big Lots Latino aquí.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Big Lots Latino. All expressed opinions are 100% mine and not influenced by anything or anyone.