Halloween is not complete without a mix of scary skeletons. Get ahead of the game with these delicious and edible Halloween Skulls and Bones Treats. Your family will love them!
Halloween is coming! Can you believe that? Are you hosting a Halloween bash or making treats for your little ones? If you are, you are definitely way ahead of the game. At least, you have an advantage over me, but that is about to change. Today, I want to share with you a super easy and delicious treat perfect for your little ones or for your next Halloween bash. Our Halloween Skulls and Bones Treats are super easy to make, all you need is some white chocolate, pretzels, mini marshmallows, sprinkles and candy eyes. Super easy, right? Well, here we go.
- 16 oz white chocolate chips or melting discs.
- 1 bag of pretzel sticks
- 1 bag of regular pretzels
- 1 bag of marshmallow mini
- Halloween sprinkles
- Candy Eyes
- Melt chocolate according to directions.
- For the bones: Place a mini marshmallow on each end of the pretzel stick to form the "bones". Dip each "bone" in the white chocolate. Place on waxed paper and let sit for 20 minutes or refrigerate until chocolate sets.
- For the skulls: Dip each pretzel "skull" in white chocolate. Place candy eyes on each "skull". Sprinkle your pretzel skulls with Halloween Sprinkles. Place on waxed paper and let sit for 20 minutes or refrigerate until chocolate sets.
Hope you and your family enjoy this beyond easy Halloween treat. If you make it for them, be sure to come back and let us know how they liked our Halloween Skulls and Bones Treats by dropping us a note in the comment section below or by tagging us on social media. We will be sure to re-share your amazing creations. Enjoy!