Between preparing for incoming guests and preparing for our Holiday dinner menu, there isn’t much time left for anything else, right? However, it is nice to stop and smell the Poinsettias and get some needed relaxing time. Well, this week, I decided to pick up a few extra ingredients so that the kids and I could prepare a special Holiday Chocolate Bark to enjoy together. Today, I want to share with you this super easy recipe just in case you want a treat before the Holiday craziness kicks into full gear!
Holiday Chocolate Bark
Holiday Chocolate Bark Recipe
To prepare this beyond easy Holiday Chocolate Bark all you need is the following:
- 1 8oz. semisweet chocolate (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Gold Emblem abound Organic Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Holiday M&M's
- 1/4 cup of mini Marshmallows
- 4-8 small Peppermint candy canes.
- First, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Now, in a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate just until soft and stir until smooth.
- Next, cool for 5 minutes. Now, spread mixture on the paper-lined cookie sheet to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Next, top the chocolate with cranberries, M&M's, Mini Marshmallows and crushed peppermint candy cakes.
- Finally, refrigerate the chocolate bark for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Once firm, break bark into pieces and enjoy!
As you can see this recipe is super simple to prepare and the best part is that the kids will love making this treat with you. Let us know how your family enjoyed our Holiday Chocolate Bark recipe by dropping us a note in the comment section below. Enjoy!
Disclosure: I’m proud to partner with CVS/pharmacy for the #FindYourHealthy campaign. I am being sponsored by CVS/pharmacy for my posts and activities, but all opinions expressed are my own, and all product claims or program details shared should be verified at CVS.com or with the appropriate manufacturers.