Are you looking for an easy and delicious dessert? Let me indulge you with a super easy and oh, so sweet and salty Instant Pot Salted Dulce de Leche Cheesecake Recipe. This recipe sure can’t be beaten and your friends and family will be totally impressed, I guarantee it! 🙂 So, what do you need to make this super easy and oh so sweet and salty deliciousness? Well, first you need to make this delicious homemade dulce de leche and then follow the recipe below.
Instant Pot Salted Dulce de Leche Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 cup of Maria crackers cookies or shortbread cookies - about 12 individual cookies, for crust
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter, for the crust
- 2 pkg. 8-ounce - each - cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 - 8- ounce jars of homemade dulce de leche, divided
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Sea Salt to taste, for topping
- 1 1/2 cups of water, for Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
- Spray and grease the inside bottom and sides of a 7" springform pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Place 12 Maria crackers in a Ziploc bag or a food processor and ground the cookies.
- In a small bowl, mix the ground cookies with the melted butter.
- Transfer the crust mix to the pre-greased 7" springform and press mix to the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Place the pan in your refrigerator or freezer while you make the dulce de leche cheesecake filling.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add one egg at a time into the cream cheese and beat eggs and cream cheese together. Make sure to scrape the walls of the bowl to mix all the ingredients together well.
- Add two 8-ounce jars of homemade dulce de leche to the cream cheese and egg mixture and beat to mix.
- Add the vanilla extract into the cream cheese, egg & dulce de leche mixture and mix until smooth.
- Pour the dulce de leche mixture into the prepared springform pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Pour water into the inner pot of your Instant Pot. Place the dulce de leche cheesecake springform dish on the Instant Pot's steam rack and put inside the inner pot.
- Now, put the lid on and turn the Steam Release to sealing.
- Then, press the "MANUAL" button and +/- to 35 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot is done, let it "Natural Release" for 10 minutes, then vent the rest of the steam completely before opening the lid.
- To remove the dulce de leche springform dish from the Instant Pot pressure cooker, make an aluminum foil sling by folding a long piece of aluminum foil into three folds lengthwise and inserting it into the Instant Pot's steam rack handles and carefully lifting it out.
- To know when the cheesecake is done, most of the cheesecake should be set and its center should be a bit jiggly.
- While the cheesecake cools down, about 10 minutes. Place the remainder homemade dulce de leche into a saucepan on low heat for a few minutes to soften, this can also be done in a microwave safe dish and microwaving the dulce de leche sauce for 30 seconds.
- Once the dulce de leche sauce is softened, pour the sauce on top of the cheesecake and evenly spread it using a knife.
- Refrigerate the dulce de leche cheesecake for a minimum of 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- To serve, carefully remove the springform pan by running a small metal spatula around the edge of the pan. Cut cheesecake into slices. Sprinkle with sea salt. Serve and cover and refrigerate any remaining cheesecake.
Want more Instant Pot Recipes? Click here to find more!
So, what do you think of this super easy to make Instant Pot Salted Dulce de Leche Cheesecake Recipe? My kids love this recipe and not to mention the husband. This cheesecake and our caramel Flan are his favorite desserts. One more thing, you make our dulce de leche cheesecake recipe, please share with us your thoughts on this recipe via the comment section below!
Click HERE to pin this post for later!