When Jurrasic Quest invited my family and me to their Miami stop, I was beyond excited because my entire family is quite the fans of dinos! Hey, maybe is because my husband and I grew up in the midst of the O.G. Jurassic Park franchise. Learn more about this all-year-round traveling exhibit here!
What is Jurassic Quest?
According to the Jurassic Quest Website, “Jurassic Quest is the world’s largest, most popular dino event with unique and exciting experiences for the whole family.” In simple words, Jurassic Quest is a traveling exhibit fill with life-size animatronic dinosaurs including Apatosaurus, Spinosaurus, and the ferocious T-Rex!
Jurassic Quest Roaring Into Your City Summer 2023
Jurassic Quest travels around the country all year round; you can find a complete schedule of upcoming stops below.
- June 9-11 St Charles, MO The Family Arena
- June 9-11 Dallas, TX Dallas Fair Park
- June 16 -18 Fort Myers FL Lee Civic Center
- June 23-25 Wichiata, KS Century ii Expo Hall
- June 23-25 El Paso, TX El Paso Convention Center
- June 30-July 2 Lake Charles, LA Lake Charles Civic Center
- June 30-July 2 Baton Rouge, LA Lamar-Dixon Expo Center
- July 7-9 Huntsville, AL Von Braun Center
- July 7-9 Columbia, SC Columbia Metropolitan Convention
- July 14-16 Austin, TX Palmer Events Center
- July 14-16 Allentown, PA Allentown Fairgrounds
- July 21-23 Jacksonville, FL Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center
- July 21-23 Edison, NJ New Jersey Convention
- Aug. 4-6 Tampa, FL Florida State Fairgrounds
- Aug. 18-20 Daytona Beach, FL Ocean Center
- Sept. 22-24 Myrtle Beach, SC Myrtle Beach Convention Center
What can I expect from the Jurassic Quest?
Along with life-size dino displays, you can meet baby dinos, enjoy interactive adventure, dinosaur rides, giant fossil digs, inflatables, the Fossil Experience, “Triceratots” soft play area, and MORE!
Jurassic Quest’s Ticket Prices 2023:
General and kid’s standard ticket price is $22 and $19 for senior. Children under 2 are free. The kid’s general admission is only good for general entrance and access to the dino exhibitions and shows. Rides and other activities require the purchase of an unlimited ride ticket, at an additional cost.
How Much Time Should You Spend at Jurassic Quest?
To get the most out of your money, you’d want to spend at least two hours. However, ultimately, the time you will spend, will depend on your individual family, how old your kids are, and their attention span.
What Else Should You Bring To Jurassic Quest?
Socks are required for participation with inflatables and in the “Tricetatots” soft play area.
Can You Bring Food Into The Exhibit?
Jurassic Quest doesn’t sell their own food and beverages, however, certain hosting venues host vendors that sells food and beverages. I would suggest checking your venue before heading to the exhibit or bringing your own snacks and drinks with you.
Is Jurassic Quest Worthed?
There are two things to keep in mind before heading to Jurassic Quest. Number 1 is, Jurassic Quest is a traveling exhibit and therefore, your individual experience will completely depend on your own individual city. Number 2, if you attend the exhibit during peak hours, you will definitely experience long lines for the inflatables and soft areas.
Now, as far as ages go. As mentioned above, I attended the exhibit with my kiddos and husband and as a bonus, our friends and their kids were also there. Therefore, I can honestly say that the younger kids were pretty into all the exhibits, shows, and activities. The older kids were a bit reluctant but eventually got into the dino show and of course, the baby dino was a huge plus.
So, was Jurassic Quest worthed to us? I can say that yes, it was worth it. The number 1 reason is because we went without any huge expectations and number 2, we allotted the necessary time for the kids not to get bored.