Eggs are extremely versatile, they provide lean protein and plus they are super easy to make. Holiday gatherings are fast approaching and this got me thinking of all the ways we enjoy eggs, whether is my mom’s easy egg & rice pancake recipe or a simple loaded deviled eggs recipe. Since I haven’t shared with you guys our easy loaded deviled eggs recipe, today I am decided to make them and share the recipe with you & the rest of world. 😉 It seems that at every gathering there is always an egg based dish, so go ahead and make this recipe and watch them fly off the plate.
- 12 large eggs
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp & crumbled
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ⁄4 cup buttermilk
- paprika, to taste
- In a large pot place 12 large eggs and cover with water. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium; boil eggs for 10 to 12 minutes. Drain the boiling water, transfer eggs to cold water & repeat until eggs are fully chilled about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Peel eggs, halve the eggs lengthwise & set aside. Remove the yolks and set them in a mixing bowl.
- Combine egg yolks with remaining ingredients.
- Add the buttermilk last & use more as needed to reach desired smoothness.
- Spoon yolk mixture into halves evenly. Arrange eggs in a container, add a sprinkle of paprika & store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
As you can see, this recipe is super simple and the best part is that it will not take you an entire day to make them and enjoy them. Deviled eggs are so versatile that you can add just about anything you like them. If you like fresh herbs or more meats, then go ahead and add more or less of what you prefer. What do you think of our Loaded Deviled Eggs Recipe? Would you be making it for your next family gathering? If you do, be sure to come back and tell us how your family & friends liked this recipe.