Yes, we love to eat potatoes! We enjoy them in the form of your basic mash potatoes, or as part of our chicken and potato stew, or in our twice baked potato recipe and even as delicious potato wedges. We make a point of enjoying this delicious starchy vegetable on an almost weekly basis. Today, I want to share with you, our delicious and extremely easy to prepare potato wedges recipe. It recipe is so delicious that, I guarantee you, everyone in your family will come for seconds and thirds.
Potato Wedges Recipe
To make our easy and delicious potato wedges recipe, you need the following ingredients: 3 gold potatoes, make sure they are rinsed and very well dried; 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated; 2 tsp. garlic powder; 1 tsp. Italian seasoning, grated; 1/4 tsp. paprika; 2 Tbsp. olive oil & 2 Tbsp. of melted butter and salt to taste. Then continue to follow the instructions in the recipe below.
- 3 gold potatoes, make sure they are rinsed and very well dried.
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning, grated
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil & 2 Tbsp. of melted butter
- salt to taste.
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees F.
- Combine the olive oil, melted butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, paprika, and salt in a large bowl.
- Cut the potatoes in half and then into quarters. I leave the skin on if you want.
- Toss the potatoes into the bowl and mix until they are well coated. Sprinkle a little more salt and mix again.
- Place the potatoes on a foil-lined baking sheet in a single layer. Make sure NOT to crowd the potatoes, so they can roast.
- Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until they have browned on the bottom.
- Flip each potato wedge over and roast again for an additional 10-15 minutes or until they are evenly golden brown.
- Serve the potato wedges, garnish with some chives and pair with your favorite dipping sauces.
That was easy, right? And the best part is that everyone would love these potato wedges and they will ask for more! If you decided to make this easy and delicious Potato Wedges recipe, come back and let us know how you and your family liked them by dropping us a note in the comment section below. Or, if you share on social media, be sure to tag us, and we will be sure to re-share your amazing creations. Enjoy!