Use your pressure cooker to prepare this Pressure Cooker Quick Potato Salad Recipe, it is easier than you’ll get from boiling the potatoes, plus simply delicious!
Summer is just around the corner! This means that it is time for family get-togethers, beach outings, and BBQ season all rolled into one summer vacation. 🙂 If you are looking to whip up a delicious recipe that you utilized all summer long, today I have such recipe for you! This potato salad recipe is not only quick to prepare since you will be utilizing your pressure cooker to cook the potatoes and the eggs, but it is also can customize it to your family’s likes. So, grab your pressure cooker and a few ingredients and get ready to make this Pressure Cooker Quick Potato Salad Recipe.
As I mentioned above, all you need to prepare this quick potato salad recipe is your pressure cooker and some potatoes, cooked bacon, mayonnaise, mustard, pickles, hard boiled eggs, onion powder, and salt & pepper to taste. Easy, right?
- 2 - 4 medium size red potatoes, diced to 1"-2" inches
- 3 hard boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 1 medium dill pickles, diced
- 1 pound bacon, chopped
- ¾ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- freshly ground salt and pepper to taste
- 1.5 cups of water
- First, wash and peel your potatoes, cut lengthwise in half, cut lengthwise into 1"-inch squares. Set potatoes aside.
- Pour water into the pressure cooker's inner liner.
- Place vegetable steamer inside the pressure cooker's inner liner along with potatoes.
- Place the eggs (prewashed) on top of your potatoes.
- Replace the pressure cooker lid and turn the Steam Release Valve to sealing.
- Press the "MANUAL" button and +/- to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, saute the bacon in a skillet following the packing instructions. Once done, dice the bacon and set aside.
- Once the Instant Pot pressure cooker is done, "Quick Release" the steam or turn the Steam Release Valve to venting.
- Carefully, remove the eggs and place them in icy water.
- Remove the veggie steamer with the potatoes and place the potatoes in a medium size bowl.
- Dice your hard boiled eggs and set aside.
- Combine the potatoes, mayonnaise, diced pickles, bacon, yellow mustard, garlic & onion powder, salt & pepper.
- Stir in eggs and adjust mayo, salt, and pepper.
- Serve hot or chill with your favorite meal.
That was easy, right? And the best part is that I was able to score all my ingredients, plus my new shiny pressure cooker at my favorite local BJ’s Wholesale Club.
Since we are a family of five, it is more convenient for us to shop in bulk and the reason we shop at BJ’s Wholesale Club at least once or twice a month. Yes, that’s right. We shop there because BJ’s not only gives my family excellent value and quality, shopping there saves me tons of money. Not only does BJ’s Wholesale have their own coupons, I can combine their in-store coupons with manufacturers’ coupons, saving even more! Plus they have lots of fresh foods like produce, dairy, meat and deli items and my favorite area the bakery. Oh, and lots of organic items are available too. But that’s not all, they also have lots of seasonal needs and the perfect deli platters for all those special occasions and of course, savings at the pump. So, let me ask you, are you a BJ’s Wholesale Club member yet?