Heads up, the Publix March Fresh Savings is happening in a store near you. The Publix March Savings will be going on through March 18 or 19 (in-store start & end dates may vary in certain markets). Be on the lookout for exclusive savings at Publix. This week is the perfect week to save and stock up on many favorite items. As an added bonus, rarely seen produce and meat savings are included this week. If you are new to coupons make sure to keeps your eyes out on new tearpad coupons available throughout the store. Check out some of the savings you will find this week…
Look for the following coupons in your weekly add (Coupons valid 3/12 – 3/26):
- Save $1 on Publix® Deli Chicken with the purchase of Betty Crocker® Potatoes (3.7 – 6.6oz)
- Save $2 on Publix® Fresh Fruit with the purchase of one box of Oatmeal Crisp® Raisin, Oatmeal Crisp® Almond, or Basic 4® (16-18oz)
- Save $2 on Publix® Ground Meat (any size package) with the purchase of two (2) LAY’S® Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips (7-8.5oz)
- 2 for $6 Propel items (6pk 500 ml)
- 2 for $4 Betty Crocker® Helper® Ultimate Skillet Dinner
- Save $3 on Publix® Fresh Fruit with the purchase of two Quaker® Instant Oatmeal
- Save $2 on a Publix® Bakery item with the purchase of any Breyers® product (48oz)
- Save $3 on Publix® Shrimp or Chicken with the purchase of three Knorr® Sides
- Save $1 on Publix® Produce Potatoes with the purchase of one Lipton® Recipe Secrets®
Also find the following tearpads (found on the shelves):
- Save $2 on Publix® Fresh Cut Fruit (6oz or larger) with the purchase of 2 Propel items (6pk 500 ml). Find Coupon near produce.
- Save $1 on Publix® Meat with the purchase of 1 Betty Crocker® Helper® Ultimate Skillet Dinner (with in-store coupon). Find coupon near meat section.
Plus, don’t forget these printable coupons:
- Save $0.75 on Big G Cereals® when you buy ONE BOX Golden Grahams Cereal
- Save $1.00 ON THREE Big G Cereals® when you buy THREE BOXES any flavor General Mills Big G cereals
Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.