Whether you are celebrating Back-to-School season or any other family event your family can save over $44 in coupons with Publix’s Family Celebrations Promotion!
This post is sponsored by Sivan Social. All comments and opinions are my own.
Right now, my family and I are celebrating Back-To-School! YES, that’s right! My kiddos are beyond happy to be back learning, but now that they are back in school; this mommy right here has to divide herself into one hundred and one people. Yup, that’s because this school year the kids are doing e-learning, so I am adding teacher to my mommy curriculum. If you are a mommy or a daddy, you know can certainly relate. 🙂
Anyways, because of that, now it’s of the utmost importance that I keep handy breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner items in my refrigerator that my entire family likes. Thankfully, I can always count on one of my favorite grocery stores to help me keep my family’s bellies full and my pocketbook not running on empty. Right now, Publix is offering new exclusive coupons as part of their Family Celebrations Promotion in which you can find great offers!
Family Celebrations – Save over $44 in coupons!
During the Family Celebrations Promotion, you and your family can save over $44 in coupons by going to the GetTheSavings.com/FamilyCelebrations webpage where you can redeem these coupons by scanning, printing, and redeeming them at your local stores. You can also find the Family Celebrations Booklet at your local Florida Publix store. You will need to hurry though as these offers are only valid through 9/26!
- $1.50/1 Café Bustelo Espresso Ground Coffee 10 oz can
- $1/1 Kellogg’s Corn Flakes 24 oz or Frosted Flakes 24 oz
- $1/1 Kellogg’s Eggo Waffles 10.7–12.3 oz
- $1/1 Garden Fresh Gourmet Salsa 16 oz
- $1.25/1 Lantana Hummus Item 10 oz
- $0.50/1 Ortega Taco Sauce 8 oz (excludes Street Taco Sauces)
- $1/1 Pop Tart Bites, Pop Tarts Crisps or Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats Poppers
- $1/1 Rizo Bros California Creamery Queso Cheese 8 oz
- $1.50/1 Smithfield Pork Tenderloin or Filet Item
- $0.50/1 Thomas’ English Muffins
- $1/1 Wesson Vegetable, Canola, Best Blend or Corn Oil 48 oz
- $1/4 BodyArmor SportWater 1L
- $1/4 BodyArmor Sports Drink 16 oz
- $1/4 BodyArmor Sports Drink 28 oz
- $0.40/1 Rico Jasmine, Medium or Long Grain Rice, 2-3 lb
- $1/2 Frontera Salsa 16 oz or Skillet Sauce 8 oz
- $0.75/1 La Lechera Dulce de Leche or Sweetened Condensed Milk 13.4-14 oz
- $2/1 Nesquik Powder 30-35.5 oz
- $0.50/1 Green Giant Four Cheese Pizza 9.6 oz or Cauliflower Pizza Crust 2 pk
- $1/1 Apple & Eve Organic Juice 64 oz
As you can see from the list above, you can find something for everyone in the family from breakfast to snack food to healthy options! In our case, with three busy kids and two of them being teens, I need all the breakfast and snack items my refrigerator and pantry can handle. That’s why, this week, I had to stock up on some of my favorite items like Nesquik Powder, Kellogg’s Eggo Waffles, and Garden Fresh Gourmet Salsa. Yummy! So, tell me what are you celebrating soon and/or what are your must-have breakfast and snack items on your list?