Can you believe that Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away? Which means that the Christmas season will be here in no time. 🙂 But, before we get to this sweet season, let’s pause and continue to enjoy some of our favorite pumpkin spiced recipes. Today I want to share with you this delicious and extremely easy to make Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip.
Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip
As I mentioned above, this Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip is very easy to prepare and the best part is that you end up with a fluffy, creamy, pumpkin-licious dip that goes great with crackers and/or fruits. Here is what you need to prepare it and how to make it:
- 1 - 8 oz. package of cream cheese, (make sure it is softened)
- 1 - cup of pumpkin puree (not Pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ - cup of confectioners' sugar
- 1½ - teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 - 8 oz. container of frozen whipped topping, (make sure it is thawed)
- In a medium size bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add to the mix the pumpkin puree and mix until smooth.
- Stir in the confectioners' sugar and pumpkin pie spice into mixture until everything is evenly mixed.
- Finally, fold in the whipped topping into the mixture.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 2 hours or until the flavors have blended together.
Delicious, right? I guarantee you that its creamy texture and sweet flavor will be a superstar on any of your upcoming autumn get together, festivities or just because. Above all, if your family loves pumpkin, then I’m sure this recipe will become one of those foods that can not be missed from your must-haves. Now, we would love to hear from you, how do you spice up this season? What is your go to Autumn recipe? Let us know by dropping us a note in the comment section below.
Click HERE to Pin this post for later!
Para nuestros amigos Latinos, pueden encontrar esta receta en Español en el sitio de Big Lots Latino aquí.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Big Lots Latino. All expressed opinions are 100% mine and not influenced by anything or anyone.