Grab a few ingredients and your Slow Cooker and prepare this easy and delicious Slow Cooker Monkey Bread Recipe, it will change your life!
Sponsored post: This post is sponsored by Annie’s Homegrown but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
What is your favorite part of a delicious, warm, and ooey-gooey cinnamon roll? My favorite part is, all of the above! 🙂 If your answer is the same as mine, wait until you try them in monkey bread form and wait, that’s not the best part. Say what? you may say! Well, thanks to your handy slow cooker and pre-made cinnamon rolls, you are on your way to trying the most decadent and easy to prepare dessert or breakfast companion you have ever had. Yes, that’s right, it will only take you 5 minutes to prepare and the rest is up to your slow cooker. Want to lern how? Keep reading to get the full recipe.
To prepare this beyond easy and above all, delicious recipe, all you need are two Annie’s Organic Cinnamon Rolls, some organic granulated sugar, and one stick of organic butter and to make it, all you need is your slow cooker. That’s it, easy right?
- 2 cans Annie's Organic Cinnamon Rolls, 5 per can
- 1/4 cup organic granulated sugar
- 1 stick of Organic unsalted butter, melted
- First of all, spray the inside of your slow cooker or crockpot with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Melt butter in microwave safe bowl, and set aside.
- In gallon size zip bag, add 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Open the Annie's Organic Cinnamon Rolls and cut each cinnamon roll into 6 equal size pieces.
- Once all pieces have been cut, take each piece one by one and dip into
- melted butter.
- Immediately place the cinnamon roll pieces into the sugar inside the zip bag.
- Once all pieces have been added to the bag, zip it up and carefully roll around the cinnamon roll pieces and the sugar until coated.
- Pour about half the remaining leftover butter into the bottom of your crockpot.
- Carefully transfer all sugar coated cinnamon roll pieces into the crockpot, and
- spread out the pieces along the bottom.
- Pour the remaining butter on top of the cinnamon roll pieces.
- Cook on HIGH for 1.0 hours, then on LOW for 1 hour or until done.
- Once done, top with room temperature cinnamon roll icing and enjoy this easy and delicious recipe
On a side note, I love that I can make this recipe with not just any pre-made Cinnamon Roll dough. You might have noticed that all the ingredients in this recipe are Organic. Yes, we have been adding more and more organic options to our weekly household grocery list. And with the wide range of organic products from Annie’s Homegrown eating organic doesn’t have to mean settling for bland bites or having to pay a pretty penny. Now I can let my kiddos enjoy some of their favorites, such as this delicious Slow Cooker Monkey Bread, without having to spend my entire day in the kitchen. 🙂
So, let us know what you think of our super easy and delicious version of Slow Cooker Monkey Bread by dropping us a note in the comment section below. Oh, and before you get preparing this yummy recipe, check out this adorable Annie’s Homegrown “Organic For Everybunny” video.