♫♫ Oh the weather outside is frightful, But the fire is so delightful, And since we’ve no place to go, Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!♫♫ Oh, my favorite time of the year is here and Christmas music & Christmas theme food is all around my home. Do you and your kids love to bake or prepare Christmas cookies? Mine sure do! Since they love to make them & eat them too, we decided to make our easy Snowman Oreos Cookies Recipe for them to enjoy! This recipe is so easy that you can bring the outdoors inside without freezing your nose! 😉 Oh and don’t worry, there are NO carrots required for these snowmen’s noses, just a few sweet treat. Let’s get started…
- 1 Package Oreo Cookies
- ½ lb. Almond Bark or Candy coating
- ¼ cup Regular Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup Candy Corn
- Melt the Almond bark in the microwave in a small bowl. I usually do 60, 30 and then 15 second increments stirring between each until smooth.
- Place an Oreo in the melted Almond bark. Flip it using a large fork. Ensure the cookie is completely coated. Keeping the fork tines level, gently tap the handle of the fork on the rim of the bowl. Use a straight up and down motion so the cookie doesn’t slide off of the fork. This will give a nice smooth coating on top of the cookie. Place the cookie on a piece of wax or parchment paper.
- To build the face start with the nose. Place a Candy corn right in the middle of the cookie.
- Next, two regular Chocolate Chips, pointy end down, for the eyes just above the Candy corn.
- Now, place 6 Mini Chocolate Chips beneath the Candy corn to make a smile.
- Let cool and set at least 20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.
As you can see this recipe is simple, yet so adorable. Let the kids create their favorite snowman and then eat it, they will have a blast and you won’t be cleaning your kitchen all winter long. Let us know how your family enjoyed our easy Snowman Oreos Cookies Recipe. Enjoy!