Spring has sprung in my neck of the woods, this means it is time to get my house in order! Are you like me and when Spring time comes you get the urges to purge everything that you haven’t used since, well, who knows? I get that feeling every couple of months, but comes Spring time and I get into full blown cleaning mode. This Spring my goal is to get the kiddos rooms arranged, my mission is to gather all the toys and clothes they have outgrown and donating them. Another one of my projects is to get our terrace organized and make it an inviting outdoor living area, right now is just a hot mess. Today, I want to share with you a few tips to get your Springtime cleaning started.
As I said before I want to get the kids rooms organized and ,of course, cleaned and tightly. This week I went over to my local Walmart store and picked up a few paper products and laundry detergent to get started. My tips to get your Springtime cleaning started are as followed:
- Wash, fold and organized clothing. I will start my springtime cleaning by organizing the kiddos drawers, this means that I will gather all the clothes that they have outgrown and donate them. Organized, wash and fold all remaining clothes in their corresponding drawers. Although, their laundry gets wash and folded on a weekly basis, I don’t have time to size each and every shirt, shorts and pants; therefore, this is the time to get it done.
- Toys for donation. Recently, I notice that the kids have outgrown a few toys, so now is the time to gather those unused toys and take them to get donated. By donating those unused toys, it gives me the opportunity to clean up the toy bins and clear some space.
- Dust, sweep and mop thoroughly. To finish up their rooms, I will dust, sweep and mop all areas, this means moving furniture and getting into the back of the closet.
By the end of the Spring the kids room should be clean throughout and hopefully my terrace would be cleared of all the unnecessary items we have making dust. 🙂
If you are in Springtime cleaning mode, you will be happy to know that now through Thursday, April 30th, 2015 you can purchase your favorite P&G products with amazing savings.
The following participating P&G favorites are included:
- Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Tide Simply Clean and Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Charmin Ultra Soft or Ultra Strong Toilet Paper
- Bounty Mega Roll Select-A-Size Paper Towels
- Luvs Super Absorbent Diapers
- Pampers Swaddlers Huge Pack
- Tampax Pearl Plastic, Super Absorbency
- Always Ultra Thin Long Super Unscented Pads
- Always Discreet Maximum Underwear
- Always Discreet Moderate Regular Length Pads
Disclosure: The Walmart gift cards and information have been provided by P&G. A gift card was received in exchanged for this review.