Summer has made its way into most of the country, which means it is time to hit the beach, host a yummy backyard BBQs or have a simple picnic at the park. Whether you are looking for an easy and delicious way to integrate summer flavors in a handy and compact way or just a healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner treat. These Strawberry Oats Muffins will hit the spot!
- 1 C flour
- 1 C oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 C whole milk
- 1/4 C oil
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1 C sliced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk the egg, whole milk, oil and sugar into another bowl.
- Add the sliced strawberries into the wet mixture.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture blending until just moist.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop batter into lined muffin tins.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the muffin comes out clean.
As you can see this recipe is packed with yummy in season strawberries and healthy oats perfect for a well-balanced nutritious on-the-go snack any time of the day. Another benefit of this muffin recipe is that you can make it all year long, as strawberries and oats are available in all seasons. So, what are you waiting for grab your ingredients and make an extra batch or two to enjoy every morning this week! Also, be sure to come back and let us know how you liked them by leaving us a comment in the comment section below or tagging us on social media. We will be sure to share your amazing creations. Enjoy!