Watch the Mayweather vs. McGregor Pay-Per-View Fight at NO Cost
Where are my boxing fans at? If you haven’t heard yet, Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGrego have confirmed their Pay-Per-View (PPP) boxing match happening on August 26! Although this fight is estimated to set you back about $100, if you are a Dish customer, you can watch the fight at NO cost to you! And how? Well, it is simple, just take a look.
DISH’s new and improved refer a friend rewards program lets you refer up to 10 friends per year, which means that you can potentially make up to $800 a year. That’s right, meaning more bank for your viewing pleasure. But that’s not all. What else can you get when you refer a friend to DISH? Both you and your pal will be eligible to pick from one of the following:
- Free Echo Dot
- 12 free pay-per-view movies
- Mayweather vs. McGregor included on pay-per-view (reward available through August 26)
- Canelo vs. Golovkin included on pay-per-view (reward available through September 16)
- $50 in bill credits
How to refer
To participate in DISH’s Refer A Friend program:
- Get your unique referral code by visiting MyDISH.com/refer, or by using the MyDISH App available for free download from the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
- Share your unique referral code with your friends.
- When your friends call to sign up for DISH, make sure they provide your referral code to the sales representative. Once their account is activated, you will each receive an email notification that you are eligible to select your award.
And how do you redeem your rewards? Once you receive the notification that your friends or family is active, you will see it on your MyDish account. You can also follow simple step-by-step instructions found here. To become a Dish Network subscriber, visit the Dish Network Website here or Connect with Dish Network via their Facebook and Twitter Pages.
Disclosure: Complimentary Dish Network services are been facilitated to allow for this post. All opinions are 100% mine and were not influenced by anything or anyone.