Watermelon screams summer, right? Well, what best way to enjoy Summer than with a fresh Watermelon salad with fresh blueberries and avocados, toasted with a delicious homemade pomegranate vinaigrette?! In my opinion, not many things. If you are looking for a refreshing dish for your next summer gathering try our super easy and delicious Watermelon Salad. This Watermelon Salad recipe is not only the perfect addition to any summer day or gathering, but it is also easily prepared and the best part is that everyone will enjoy it. Yes, including the little ones!
- 5 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups fresh cubed watermelon
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 freshly cut avocados
- 1 cup feta cheese
- Rinse off the fresh spinach and dry it off with a kitchen towel or paper towels.
- Place the spinach in a large salad bowl.
- Toss in the cubed watermelon and blueberries.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit and skin, slice them into thin pieces.
- Toss the salad ingredients together.
- 1 1/2 cups Pom pomegranate juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 5 tsp agave
- 1 TBSP white vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Reduce down the pomegranate juice in a medium pot, stirring often to 1/4 cup (about 15 minutes).
- Remove from heat and pour into a medium bowl.
- Cool off completely.
- In a separate bowl pour the olive oil, agave, vinegar, mustard and salt and pepper and whisk together.
- Combine the reduced down pomegranate juice and other ingredients and whisk all ingredients together.
- Allow to chill before adding to the salad.
- Pour the Pomegranate salad dressing over the spinach, watermelon, blue berry, feta, and avocados.
So, what are you waiting for grab your ingredients and make an extra batch or two. Also, be sure to come back and let us know how you liked them by dropping us a note in the comment section below or by tagging us on social media. We will be sure to share your amazing creations. Enjoy!